Pacific NW Scottish Highland Games & Clan Gathering
Scotland Comes To The Pacific Northwest!
July 21, 22, and 23, 2023
Enumclaw Expo Center
45224 – 284th Avenue SE
Enumclaw, Washington 98022
No Pets Allowed In The Enumclaw Expo Center
Celtic Arts Showcase Performer submissions
Participation in the Celtic Arts Showcase is by invitation only. The following is a general outline of terms and tentative scheduling conditions for Showcase participants:
- Performances are a maximum of a 1/2 hour set each including set-up time.
- There are two stages and performances are rotated between the stages.
- Due to the great number of participants in attendance each year, the number of times a person/group may perform averages two sets per day over the two-day period.
- An honorarium of $85.00 total is paid per 1/2 hour set. The payment terms have been reviewed and agreed to by the Trustees and are the maximum allowable paid for the 2023 season.
- No lodging or transportation is provided by the Seattle Scottish Highland Games Association.
If you are interested in performing in the Celtic Arts Showcase, please email the committee. Bear in mind that your musical style must be Celtic to fit in with our Scottish theme event to be considered. Invitations are sent out around the first of March, with a deadline for responses to invitations of June 1, 2023.
Join Clan SSHGA Today! You'll Be Glad You Did!
As a self-supporting, non-profit, all-volunteer organization funding our programs can be difficult. With no corporate backing behind us, and the escalation of expenses over the last few years, our efforts to meet our budget requirements and explore additions to our lineup, has been stymied.
Our journey has been a struggle but with your donation we can navigate and survive these unprecedented times and go into the future solvent and whole! YOU are appreciated.
Thank you for donating to help us continue bringing Scotland to the Pacific Northwest!