2021 Games are cancelled.
Plan now to meet us in 2022 on July 23 and 24!
Enumclaw Expo Center
45224 – 284th Avenue SE
Enumclaw, Washington 98022
Celtic Arts Showcase Performer submissions
Participation in the Celtic Arts Showcase is by invitation only. The following is a general outline of terms and tentative scheduling conditions for Showcase participants:
- Performances are a maximum of a 1/2 hour set each including set-up time.
- There are two stages and performances are rotated between the stages.
- Due to the great number of participants in attendance each year, the number of times a person/group may perform averages two sets per day over the two-day period.
- An honorarium of $85.00 total is paid per 1/2 hour set. The payment terms have been reviewed and agreed to by the Trustees and are the maximum allowable paid for the 2022 season.
- No lodging or transportation is provided by the Seattle Scottish Highland Games Association.
If you are interested in performing in the Celtic Arts Showcase, please email the committee. Invitations are sent out to interested parties around the first of March, with a deadline for responses to invitations of June 1, 2022.